Candee McKnight's Lettuce Wraps
1 cup water
2 tablespoons peanut butter
5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
Chili powder (add to preference)
Chopped cilantro (add to preference)
Suggested Wrap Ingredients
1 head of lettuce
Thinly sliced cucumber
Cooked white rice
Sliced and grilled onions
1. Gather wrap ingredient (cook chicken, rice and onions).
2. Add sauce ingredients into a pan and heat until boiling.
1 tablespoon yeast
1 1/2 cup warm water
3 tablespoons sugar
3 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup melted butter
Mrs. Dash Italian herb
1. Preheat Oven to 375°
2. Combine yeast, water, and sugar. Set aside.
3. Combine flour and salt.
4. Mix in yeast to flour and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Roll our cut and put in 9x13.
6. Pour butter over top.
8. Bake 15-20 minutes
1 gallon whipping cream
1 cylinder of parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Two boxes of bow tie noodles
1 head of broccoli
1. Turn on BBQ to moderately high.
2. Cut up chicken into 1 inch slices.
3. Start the bow tie noodles in boiling water and cook to al dente.
4. Meanwhile pour whipping cream into a large pot over high heat until boiling. Constantly stirring
5. Meanwhile cook the chicken on the BBQ and steam the broccoli
6. Stir in parmesan cheese a little bit at a time. Once it is all added turn down heat and allow to thicken, stirring constantly.
7. Once thick you can turn off the heat and stop stirring.
8. Cut up cooked chicken.
9. Strain the noodles.
10. To serve: place noodles in the bottom of the dish then layer chicken, broccoli and sauce.
So yeah...some recipes because I am hungry for them and was hoping you guys would like them :) maybe I'll post some more another time